Train Abroad in the U.S. For a Rewarding Broadcasting Career
Are you considering moving to the United States to fulfill your broadcasting goals? With stunning beaches, access to Los Angeles and, of course, a job-focused training program that prepares you for the world of TV and Radio, our campus offers some of the best work and play in the nation.
The Academy of Radio & Television Broadcasting is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students. We follow a policy of equal opportunity in all of our educational activities.
Does a move to one of the most exciting regions of the U.S. appeal to you? You could make it happen. Learn more by contacting our admissions team today!
The Academy campus is in Huntington Beach, Orange County, also known as “The OC.” We are right in the heart of Southern California, and 30 miles from Los Angeles, the entertainment capital of the world. The campus is easily accessible to a number of theaters, music venues, restaurants, museums and airports, as well as fun-filled spots like Disneyland, Universal Studios, and Hollywood. And of course, the beach! Our campus offers ample parking and easy access to public transportation.
Why Train at the Academy?
- Personal, One-On-One Instruction – From day one until graduation, you will be guided by your own coach who will critique your work and provide meaningful advice you as you build your broadcasting skillset. Pursue your career with confidence knowing your work has been approved by actual broadcasting professionals.
- Access to Los Angeles – We are just 30 miles from LA, meaning the excitement and attractions of the 2nd largest city in America are just a short journey away.
- Modern, Digital Studios – Learn on the gear used in the real world. You will train on state-of-the-art industry equipment, in studios that are equipped for both traditional and online production.
- A West Coast Lifestyle – Enjoy Southern California’s warm climate and friendly people. You will have access to the beach, meaning you can feel relaxed and enjoy the laid-back West Coast lifestyle as you take a break from classes.
- Job-Focused Training – All of your projects and other coursework are completely focused on the tasks and knowledge you will need to work well in the industry. Not only that, but you will also spend almost 90% of your time hands-on in the studio working on your own shows and other portfolio projects.
Quick Links for more information
- Admission Requirements
- The Interview Process
- Visa Application
- International Application
- Tuition & Costs
Is an Exciting Career in Radio and Television Production Right For You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about careers in Radio and Television Production and exploring whether The Academy of Radio & Television Broadcasting is right for you, fill out the form on this page to receive more information.
For immediate questions, call 714-842-0100