Schedule an interview at local US Consulate/Embassy.
Bring the following original documents:
- Official School Transcripts and Diplomas
- Reference and scholarship Letters
- School brochures and/or catalogs
- Acceptance Letter
- A signed I-20issued by the school the student plans to attend
- I-797 or Electronic SEVIS fee receipt
- 1 passport photograph
- Original copies of all bank documents used to gain admission
- Student must demonstrate that he/she is a bona fide student and qualified for the program
- Student must state the visit is temporary and only for education purposes
- Student must demonstrate ability to pay for tuition and living expenses
Be Prepared to Explain
- Why you are studying in the US
- When you will return to your home country
- Why you chose The Academy of Radio & TV Broadcasting
How to maintain legal student status
- Maintain a valid passport at all times.
- Attend the school you are authorized to attend on your I-20.
- Continue to carry a full course of study (minimum of 12 units per quarter).
- Leave the U.S. by the anticipated course completion date on I-20 (plus grace period) or apply for a program extension or transfer prior to that date.
Find out more about tuition costs by clicking here